Birds are flying creatures in Dino Run that can be eaten by Your Dino. Birds will fly away when the player gets too close. Birds are not be confused with Pterodactyls as birds are white, will not pick you up, are smaller and can be eaten. The player can earn trophies for eating birds. Birds are commonly found perched on trees, at the edges of ponds, and can be found in volcanic trees. They are harder to find and catch compared to other critters.
It takes less to eat in order to get the respective trophies.
- Bronze: 30 birds devoured
- Silver: 75 birds devoured
- Gold: 150 birds devoured
Trophies have updated in the current version of the game.
- Bronze: 10 birds devoured
- Silver: 25 birds devoured
- Gold: 50 birds devoured
- The birds in the game are most likely doves because doves are white and have feathers.
- Unlike real doves that have an orange beak, these birds have a yellow beak.
- In the medium sanctuary, a brown bird can be seen hanging from the ceiling. Its specie is unknown.The birds are the same that fly in the background during gameplay.
- In the current version of the game, obtaining Trophies reduced to 50 from 150.
- They are commonly found in a big tree next to a small one (see the image).
- There can be 1 or 2 birds in a tree, depending if there is 1 or 2 white spots in the tree.