Anti-Spam is a bot moderator that is modding the multiplayer chat 24/7. If one is to start spamming (Examples: Saying things like AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH and ekojph9gupt8yh6390 m5v0gtjkgothutgjkbfbsj'ajhts) then Anti-Spam will say the same thing he says to every spammer:"You are close to being booted. Please do not spam."
Ways to avoid being booted by Anti-Spam:
- Are you roleplaying in a server that isnt bonedocks? If you are roleplaying in stoneyville or dino central, anti-spam is most likley to boot you. If this is the problem, switch to bonedocks and finish roleplaying there.
- Are you blabbering spammy nonsense? Saying things like re0[-qm8t05hg4nio4h68g09h is spam and Anti-Spam will try to boot you.
- are you saying long messages in all Caps Lock? saying things like AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH or HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP is spam too, and you are just as likley to be booted as the others.
- If there are no moderators around, saying bad words will not get you booted, but isnt recommended. However, if a moderator such as ricochet09 is around, you will first be warned to watch your language. If you keep cussing, you will then be booted.
- Is someone playing a trick on you? If you get warned, and the warning shows up at the same time someone else says something, you could be being tricked. To guarentee this, stay quiert for a while. If the message pops up again but you have not said anything, someone is tricking you and there is really nothing wrong.
- Are you sure its not any of the above? If you are absolutley sure you are doing nothing wrong, stay quiet for about 2 minutes, then continue your chat again.
- If that does not work, Anti-Spam is glitching and you should log off and then log back on again.